Search Engine Optimization is one of the popular terms in internet and online marketing; every website owner wants to be placed first in search result so they try many techniques for getting the desired result, thus one had to think out of box. There are many tips available but Search Engine Optimization is one of the technique by which any website owner can get desired results.
Search Engine Optimization consist of two parts 1) On Page Optimization 2) Off Page Optimization
Let get started with On Page Optimization
On Page Optimization is the backbone of Effective Search Engine Optimization, we can also say that it is the first step to get started with. Search Engines likes good On Page work and they give respect too. On Page consist on Meta Title, Meta Description, Mete Keywords, URL Structure, Image Alter Text, Sitemap.xml, Robots.txt file, Quality of Contents, Keywords Density.
- Meta Title: Meta Title is the title of your website which can contain keywords and phrase on which you want traffic and hits from the user.
- Meta Description: Meta Description which describe your website about the service you provide a short and attractive Description is appreciated by Search Engines.
- Meta Keywords: Now a day’s search engine doesn’t give importance to Meta keywords because any one can easily copy or view the targeted keywords of any website.
- URL Structure: Always keep in mind to have URL starting with www because search engine counts with www URL and without www as two different URL though it is one, and you can also include your main keywords in it.
- Image alt text: Search Engines don’t crawl the images so you have to optimize and give image alt text.
- Sitemap.xml: sitemap is one of the important file which contain all URL’s of your website, with this file search engines can easily crawl’s your all pages and indexed it.
- Robots.txt file: Robots.txt file is the simple text file which consist of commands that tells search spiders which file to crawl and which to not.
- Quality of Contents: Search Engines like original and unique content, this is also one of the important factor for getting page rank and traffic.
- Keywords Density: Include your keywords and phrase to the certain limit don’t place too much because search engines will consider it as keywords spamming.
So, for effective search engine optimization one has to keep these tips for getting quick results